As a corporate technology recruiter and sister-in-law of an NFL Hall of Famer, I've had a front-row view of how star talent is recruited. Turns out, building a winning team is surprisingly similar in the corporate and sports worlds.--
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?