Remote monitoring and management will be critical if organizations are going to move data to the cloud. After all, without the ability to remotely manage systems, OPEX expenditures may ultimately outweigh any reduction in CAPEX realized. Management Component Transport Protocol (MCTP), a lesser-known tool for remote server management used in automated systems to support monitoring and control functions, is a great tool for enhancing remote server management.
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update