Remote monitoring and management will be critical if organizations are going to move data to the cloud. After all, without the ability to remotely manage systems, OPEX expenditures may ultimately outweigh any reduction in CAPEX realized. Management Component Transport Protocol (MCTP), a lesser-known tool for remote server management used in automated systems to support monitoring and control functions, is a great tool for enhancing remote server management.
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices
- Chrome 70 adds fingerprint login on websites for Android and MacBook Pro