Remote monitoring and management will be critical if organizations are going to move data to the cloud. After all, without the ability to remotely manage systems, OPEX expenditures may ultimately outweigh any reduction in CAPEX realized. Management Component Transport Protocol (MCTP), a lesser-known tool for remote server management used in automated systems to support monitoring and control functions, is a great tool for enhancing remote server management.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets