Remote monitoring and management will be critical if organizations are going to move data to the cloud. After all, without the ability to remotely manage systems, OPEX expenditures may ultimately outweigh any reduction in CAPEX realized. Management Component Transport Protocol (MCTP), a lesser-known tool for remote server management used in automated systems to support monitoring and control functions, is a great tool for enhancing remote server management.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response