These collaborative robots work alongside human employees, sending productivity sky-high. But IT teams must be ready to take on complex programming, deal with connectivity issues and get used to sharing workspace with 6-foot-tall machines.
- As automated scan unearths pen-testing gold, careless businesses must polish their DevSecOps
- Uber overhauls bug bounty rules after breach-ransom fiasco
- 5 signs you've been hit with an advanced persistent threat (APT)
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac