A used computer dealer in Canada claims he discovered a trove of Ernst & Young customer business data on Dell servers bought back in 2006 -- and he wants the global consultancy to pay him to return the data. But is the breach for real or just a hoax?
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud