In the 2004 US budget, President Bush has earmarked more than US$123 billion for R&D funding for technological innovation, giving private industry the opportunity to earn dollars from the government in a tight economy.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner