In the 2004 US budget, President Bush has earmarked more than US$123 billion for R&D funding for technological innovation, giving private industry the opportunity to earn dollars from the government in a tight economy.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit