Cloud computing implementations are helping more Australian chief information officers to prepare for chief executive officer roles, according to a new global report conducted by CA Technologies.
- The fault for ransomware attacks lies with the challenges security teams face
- How to spot and prevent insider threats
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world