Huawei might be barred from any National Broadband Network (NBN) deals on security grounds, but the capital’s National Rugby League (NRL) team, the Canberra Raiders, has chosen the company as its major sponsor.
- New social media scams: Can you tell friend from foe?
- As tech bridges cloud gaps, security is best managed outside the IT shop
- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance