Online games help websites teach, sell and win big. In 2000, about 35 million people played games online, according to a study by Jupiter Media Metrix Inc. The company believes that that number will reach 45 million by the end of this year, and more than 100 million by 2005.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts