Online games help websites teach, sell and win big. In 2000, about 35 million people played games online, according to a study by Jupiter Media Metrix Inc. The company believes that that number will reach 45 million by the end of this year, and more than 100 million by 2005.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT