Online games help websites teach, sell and win big. In 2000, about 35 million people played games online, according to a study by Jupiter Media Metrix Inc. The company believes that that number will reach 45 million by the end of this year, and more than 100 million by 2005.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware