Online games help websites teach, sell and win big. In 2000, about 35 million people played games online, according to a study by Jupiter Media Metrix Inc. The company believes that that number will reach 45 million by the end of this year, and more than 100 million by 2005.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next