Global stock markets and industry supply chains have started recovering after a 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Japan and sent a massive tsunami roaring ashore to sweep away towns and factories.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials