Microsoft's XML-based office document format, OOXML, does not meet the requirements for governmental use, according to a new report published by the Norwegian Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (DIFI).
- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
- The cloud gets in your eyes
- The security of things has never been more important – or more elusive
- As cyber insurance evolves, insureds must watch the fine print