In the wake of the <a href="http://www.denmark.dk/en/menu/Climate-Energy/COP15-Copenhagen-2009/cop15.htm">Copenhagen summit</a>, many executives are taking a view that "the jury is still out" on the seriousness of climate change and behaving in a cautious manner similar to that of businesses addressing the internet in 1995, according to experts.
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it