In the wake of the <a href="http://www.denmark.dk/en/menu/Climate-Energy/COP15-Copenhagen-2009/cop15.htm">Copenhagen summit</a>, many executives are taking a view that "the jury is still out" on the seriousness of climate change and behaving in a cautious manner similar to that of businesses addressing the internet in 1995, according to experts.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner