An emerging battle among accounting software vendors for a piece of Salesforce.com's 50,000-plus-strong customer base intensified Tuesday, as CODA announced the second version of its CODA 2go application.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software