Disk storage is a lot like closet spaceyou can never have enough. Nowhere is this truer than in the world of big data. The very name"big data"implies more data than a typical storage platform can handle. So where exactly does this leave the ever-vigilant CIO? With a multitude of decisions to make and very little information to go by.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users