Disk storage is a lot like closet spaceyou can never have enough. Nowhere is this truer than in the world of big data. The very name"big data"implies more data than a typical storage platform can handle. So where exactly does this leave the ever-vigilant CIO? With a multitude of decisions to make and very little information to go by.
- AustCyber’s Canberra node promises cybersecurity boost for government innovators
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects