IBM says it's investing $US10 Billion in it, some $US800 million of that in this slow-tech year alone. And that's largely for "education" (okay, hype) to convince managers in every corner of the IT universe (one would assume) that this is the Real McCoy. And they're just one of the proponents
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner