Someday consumers may find themselves listening to paper to learn more about products, receive instructions or heed warnings. That's the hope of Swedish researchers studying ways to print loudspeakers and keyboards on paper.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks