Someday consumers may find themselves listening to paper to learn more about products, receive instructions or heed warnings. That's the hope of Swedish researchers studying ways to print loudspeakers and keyboards on paper.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks