Who are you? And who decides you’re really you and can be trusted? The answer, and the systems involved, differ in the real world and online. But blockchain technology could make establishing identity and trust much easier for everyone. Here’s how.
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers
- Financial-services firms face “constructively tough” crackdown after breaches from “basic cyber hygiene” deficiencies: APRA