Earlier this month Red Hat announced a new version of the Linux operating system. Red Hat Desktop has been designed for the corporate desktop and will be a companion product to Red Hat's current desktop offering, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS, the company says. The IDG News Service's Gillian Law spoke to Red Hat Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Matthew Szulik, who was in London for the product's global launch, about Linux, the desktop market and the future of software distribution.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone