Earlier this month Red Hat announced a new version of the Linux operating system. Red Hat Desktop has been designed for the corporate desktop and will be a companion product to Red Hat's current desktop offering, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS, the company says. The IDG News Service's Gillian Law spoke to Red Hat Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Matthew Szulik, who was in London for the product's global launch, about Linux, the desktop market and the future of software distribution.
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics