Earlier this month Red Hat announced a new version of the Linux operating system. Red Hat Desktop has been designed for the corporate desktop and will be a companion product to Red Hat's current desktop offering, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS, the company says. The IDG News Service's Gillian Law spoke to Red Hat Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Matthew Szulik, who was in London for the product's global launch, about Linux, the desktop market and the future of software distribution.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends