Capturing and keeping customers, known as lock-in, is increasingly becoming the competitive advantage weapon of choice for "smart" (that is, information savvy) companies. The customer loyalty program is gaining ground on product and price in its importance to success, and in the next millennium companies will escalate the battle to lure away and lock in each other's best customers.
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI