Capturing and keeping customers, known as lock-in, is increasingly becoming the competitive advantage weapon of choice for "smart" (that is, information savvy) companies. The customer loyalty program is gaining ground on product and price in its importance to success, and in the next millennium companies will escalate the battle to lure away and lock in each other's best customers.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns