When it's your own money on the line and you're operating without the safety net of a large corporate infrastructure, lessons tend to crystallise rapidly and sometimes painfully. But you also have the freedom to make mistakes and an ability to adjust quickly to circumstances. That is what is often missing from corporate management; decision makers are often a few steps removed from the rubber and the road.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection