When it's your own money on the line and you're operating without the safety net of a large corporate infrastructure, lessons tend to crystallise rapidly and sometimes painfully. But you also have the freedom to make mistakes and an ability to adjust quickly to circumstances. That is what is often missing from corporate management; decision makers are often a few steps removed from the rubber and the road.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics