What value does information technology bring to businesses? Does IT have sufficient say at the executive or board levels? Is IT properly aligned with the business? What's the underlying purpose of IT in today's organizations?
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders