CIOs — seduced by the breadth of emerging alternatives and energised by the ever-present drumbeat urging IT to be more innovative — are actively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies. However, the pursuit of these technologies is often only opportunistic, looking for innovative one-off applications of technologies like asset identity, video analysis, or pattern recognition.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape