CIOs — seduced by the breadth of emerging alternatives and energised by the ever-present drumbeat urging IT to be more innovative — are actively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies. However, the pursuit of these technologies is often only opportunistic, looking for innovative one-off applications of technologies like asset identity, video analysis, or pattern recognition.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring