CIOs — seduced by the breadth of emerging alternatives and energised by the ever-present drumbeat urging IT to be more innovative — are actively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies. However, the pursuit of these technologies is often only opportunistic, looking for innovative one-off applications of technologies like asset identity, video analysis, or pattern recognition.
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone