If you want to help employees do their best work, and appeal to Millennials both in and outside of IT, corporate assets should be fully available unless there's a good reason to limit access.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted