You've spent months considering the right person for your open requisition for an enterprise architect (EA). You've had the job candidate meet with representatives from the business and IT, you've extended a job offer, he's accepted it-and now your new enterprise architect will be joining your company. Since the EA is typically a senior role, this is a highly-visible hire and you want the EA to be successful for the company's sake and for your own. Thus, the next step is critical.
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error