You've spent months considering the right person for your open requisition for an enterprise architect (EA). You've had the job candidate meet with representatives from the business and IT, you've extended a job offer, he's accepted it-and now your new enterprise architect will be joining your company. Since the EA is typically a senior role, this is a highly-visible hire and you want the EA to be successful for the company's sake and for your own. Thus, the next step is critical.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response