You've spent months considering the right person for your open requisition for an enterprise architect (EA). You've had the job candidate meet with representatives from the business and IT, you've extended a job offer, he's accepted it-and now your new enterprise architect will be joining your company. Since the EA is typically a senior role, this is a highly-visible hire and you want the EA to be successful for the company's sake and for your own. Thus, the next step is critical.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next