Hewlett-Packard has named former SAP CEO Leo Apotheker to be its new president and chief executive, replacing Mark Hurd, who resigned abruptly last month in the midst of a scandal.
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error