Delivering services online brings with it new and special legal challenges, particularly when government is delivering the services. These challenges can be managed when the organisation implements appropriate design and facilities (including Web sites, databases and supporting software), products and business processes.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?