Delivering services online brings with it new and special legal challenges, particularly when government is delivering the services. These challenges can be managed when the organisation implements appropriate design and facilities (including Web sites, databases and supporting software), products and business processes.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes