Delivering services online brings with it new and special legal challenges, particularly when government is delivering the services. These challenges can be managed when the organisation implements appropriate design and facilities (including Web sites, databases and supporting software), products and business processes.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick