Delivering services online brings with it new and special legal challenges, particularly when government is delivering the services. These challenges can be managed when the organisation implements appropriate design and facilities (including Web sites, databases and supporting software), products and business processes.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud