You wouldn't expect a traditional CIO to manage the process of, say, opening 10,000 seasonal locations and hiring 100,000 seasonal employees, and then be asked by the CEO to run a line of business in addition to the IT function
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner