Open-source software is an increasingly popular software development and distribution model that may spread further in the face of financial constraints in our current economy. With publicly available source code generally offered without charge, it is tempting to look to open source for potentially significant cost savings in this time of need.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks