Whenever I help a company deploy IPv6, the first question I'm asked is how to get provider independent IPv6 address space from ARIN. ARIN has new <a href="https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#six58">policy guidelines</a> that affect how a company approaches its allocation justification request for IPv6 vs. what was required for IPv4.
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics