The U.S. Agency for International Development is the only federal agency among 27 recently surveyed by the Government Accountability Office to map out an enterprise architecture strategy, define metrics to measure its progress and actually go back to see if the plan worked. (It did.) Here's what your company can learn from USAID's enterprise architecture efforts.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks