The U.S. Agency for International Development is the only federal agency among 27 recently surveyed by the Government Accountability Office to map out an enterprise architecture strategy, define metrics to measure its progress and actually go back to see if the plan worked. (It did.) Here's what your company can learn from USAID's enterprise architecture efforts.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?