The U.S. Agency for International Development is the only federal agency among 27 recently surveyed by the Government Accountability Office to map out an enterprise architecture strategy, define metrics to measure its progress and actually go back to see if the plan worked. (It did.) Here's what your company can learn from USAID's enterprise architecture efforts.
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever