Recently I was watching another episode of Hell's Kitchen and it struck me - working in a kitchen is a condensed version of working on software development. Lot's of egos, tons of pressure, sharp knives and chaos as a team attempts to work together towards a common goal. Yet, a well run kitchen is a thing of beauty and can avoid exploding into a flaming wreck when run correctly. How do different people, working at break neck speeds manage to coordinate their efforts into a well timed delivery of food? Why are there not more stabbings in such an intense environment? Communication. A well run kitchen is constantly talking. Watch one of these inside the kitchen type shows. They are real eye openers about the power of effective communication.
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues
- Fairfax calls in Google for adtech, digital audience efforts