Companies are scrambling to take advantage of the marketing and public relations opportunities that social networking offers. Who wouldn’t jump at the prospect of seeing their product or service virally transformed into an overnight sensation via Facebook or Twitter?
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns