Companies are scrambling to take advantage of the marketing and public relations opportunities that social networking offers. Who wouldn’t jump at the prospect of seeing their product or service virally transformed into an overnight sensation via Facebook or Twitter?
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT