Companies are scrambling to take advantage of the marketing and public relations opportunities that social networking offers. Who wouldn’t jump at the prospect of seeing their product or service virally transformed into an overnight sensation via Facebook or Twitter?
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit