Companies are scrambling to take advantage of the marketing and public relations opportunities that social networking offers. Who wouldn’t jump at the prospect of seeing their product or service virally transformed into an overnight sensation via Facebook or Twitter?
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner