Savvy business leaders will always support wise IT spending. Meanwhile, astute financial management of IT gives CIOs flexibility to respond quickly to corporate actions such as the sale of a business unit or an acquisition.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec