A widespread spam attack linking to malware has broken out on Twitter, <a href="http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/07/27/outbreak-blackhole-malware-attack-spreading-on-twitter-using-its-you-on-photo-disguise/">according</a> to the security firm Sophos.
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain