NBN Co has partnered up with commercial broadband satellite manufacturer Space Systems/Loral (SS/L) to build two next-generation Ka-band satellites, a move set to provide remote Australian communities with high-speed broadband.
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking