Victoria has notched up a win in its ongoing interstate rivalry with New South Wales and Queensland for ICT investment, following the announcement that Interactive will launch a $30 million project in the state.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack