Do you find that you spend more time searching for information on the Web than actually using it? Repeatedly searching the Web for information on a particular topic can be both time-consuming and frustrating. But a set of technologies collectively referred to as "push" technology (also called Webcasting) may help by delivering or pushing information directly to your desktop.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner