Do you find that you spend more time searching for information on the Web than actually using it? Repeatedly searching the Web for information on a particular topic can be both time-consuming and frustrating. But a set of technologies collectively referred to as "push" technology (also called Webcasting) may help by delivering or pushing information directly to your desktop.
- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks