As a CISO, I am trying to make the case for social networking sites like Facebook and much more in governments world-wide. I do think they can add value. I like the label of "enabler" and providng "secure" ways of being "innovative." We want to attract young talent to Michigan and to build policies that are "forward looking."
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks