As a CISO, I am trying to make the case for social networking sites like Facebook and much more in governments world-wide. I do think they can add value. I like the label of "enabler" and providng "secure" ways of being "innovative." We want to attract young talent to Michigan and to build policies that are "forward looking."
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?