As a CISO, I am trying to make the case for social networking sites like Facebook and much more in governments world-wide. I do think they can add value. I like the label of "enabler" and providng "secure" ways of being "innovative." We want to attract young talent to Michigan and to build policies that are "forward looking."
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response