As a CISO, I am trying to make the case for social networking sites like Facebook and much more in governments world-wide. I do think they can add value. I like the label of "enabler" and providng "secure" ways of being "innovative." We want to attract young talent to Michigan and to build policies that are "forward looking."
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring