Solid-state drives have had their share of ups and downs in the past few years. Although SSDs are definitely faster than their mechanical counterparts, they've yet to live up to the performance their specifications suggest. What's more, they can be at least eight to 10 times as expensive as their mechanical equivalents -- putting them out of range for the lower-end consumer market.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security