If the past couple of years have taught us anything, it is that the business environment in which we function is extremely unpredictable. For companies struggling to get ahead in this uncertainty, this book has some intriguing advice on how to align your project portfolio with your corporate strategy in a dynamic way designed to flex with the shifting realities
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction