Telstra has slashed more than 40,000 jobs since 1996 and privatisation will lead to more job cuts, according to the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU).
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction