Telstra has slashed more than 40,000 jobs since 1996 and privatisation will lead to more job cuts, according to the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU).
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app