Telstra has slashed more than 40,000 jobs since 1996 and privatisation will lead to more job cuts, according to the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union (CEPU).
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge