IBM has entered an agreement to overhaul health service information systems in Spain, as part of a deal designed to ease management and patient administration across 14 hospitals, 107 clinics and 300 local doctor's offices.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five