IBM has entered an agreement to overhaul health service information systems in Spain, as part of a deal designed to ease management and patient administration across 14 hospitals, 107 clinics and 300 local doctor's offices.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits