Every day in large and small offices across America, business workers ignore the PC or desk phone and grab their smartphones for convenient voice, email and Internet access. But delivering high quality cellular service inside office buildings is a challenge for wireless carriers, especially for high-speed data which requires a particularly strong signal.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users