The criminal investigation into the financial scandal at Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services advanced on Tuesday with the country's Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) filing charges against nine people, including six former employees of the company.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus