Troubled Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services announced the appointment of a new CEO and chief financial officer (CFO) on Tuesday. The two are former executives of Mahindra Group, the business group in the process of acquiring a majority stake in Satyam.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices