Some of the most sensitive digital data in London resides on the servers of the City of London Police - and a great deal of effort goes into making sure that it isn't downloaded onto portable devices and then lost or stolen
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?