Equinix has officially opened its largest data centre in Australia to date, SY5 located in Alexandria across from SY4. The facility currently offers 1825 cabinets and has capacity for 9,225 cabinets. The data centre cost $224 million and is part of a $2.7 billion investment across the world.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely