The CIO Executive Council recently held its 2018 Pathways graduation at the Hilton Hotel Sydney. Pathways graduates attended from all states throughout Australia and New Zealand after completing a 12 month accelerated leadership development program.
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years