Western Australia’s Curtin University has struck an agreement with Optus to research the impact of artificial intelligence on regional telecommunications, higher education and the urban environment.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC