Almost one-third of IT decision makers in Australia and New Zealand have experienced a security breach in the past year, with 23 per cent indicating that the violation harmed their reputation, according to a survey conducted by global IT association ISACA.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks