Australian government agency, the Department of Finance and Deregulation has signed an $8.6 million contract to use data centre services provided by regional telco TransACT, an iiNet subsidiary, almost four months after inking a larger agreement with Canberra Data Centres (CDC).
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress