CIO Australia chats to Bradley Kalgovas, an honours research student at the University of New South Wales, who has completed research identifying what prevents CIOs from exploring and exploiting technology inside their organisations.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers