The federal government is providing $110,000 to a South Australian company to help it create software to improve boiler efficiency in coal-fired power plants, which causes 80 per cent of the electricity industry’s greenhouse gas emissions in Australia.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers