ANZ Bank experienced core system issues this afternoon, which impacted its online, goMoney mobile banking and ATM and EFTPOS services across the country, a bank spokesperson has confirmed.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack