The Department for Child Protection (DCP) in Western Australia has outsourced support for its core customer relationship management system, used by around 2000 field and social workers who provide care for children and young people at risk.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response